Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Ahh the joys of tax season. The count down is definitely on! And, honestly, it hasn't seemed as bad this year...just steady, but not overwhelming.

Carson and Addy enjoyed Dad making green waffles, green eggs, and green milk for breakfast this morning. He couldn't be any cooler to them. And, Carson thought it was funny that a leprechaun turned a bunch of stuff in his room upside down. I guess the same leprechaun has been doing that at preschool too.






Carson did great at his soccer game today and begged to be in the goalie line-up (the most desired position....well, really there are only 2 positions: player or goalie, so your number doesn't come up that often!). Of course, I didn't bring my camera today. He had some awesome saves and didn't get scored on! Carson is up to the letter "P" in preschool...and still loving it. Kindergarten registration is next week....trying not to think about that just yet...he is growing up so fast.

Addy managed to flood the kitchen and the bathroom in the same day this week...okay, the girl loves water. She also threw a fit today when I put a headband in her hair instead of 'ponies'. She definitely has a mind of her own. But she still melts our hearts by saying 'I love you' all the time. And lately, she keeps reminding me: "You're too big mom" thus, shutting me out of certain daddy-daughter activities like watching basketball (which seems to be on a lot lately!).

Trevor gets major props for working 2 jobs for the last 6 weeks...and he is finally done! He is officially transitioned to his new employer in Auburn. It was so nice to have him home in the daylight (4pm!) on Friday. Also a big shout out for getting me this for my birthday:



Trev and the kids spoiled me big time for my birthday! We had a great time!



Have a great week everyone!

1 comments:

Jeremy, Karen, Bennett & Ethan 7:58 AM  

Yeah!!! I got an iPod this month too. Amazing how something so small can be so fun :o) Glad to see you had a great bday. Sure love you, Rochie! Give the kids hugs from B&E. love, K

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes