Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Niece!


Most of you know my sister, Charise, and I were prego at the same time. She was due one month after me. It was fun having her close by so we could swap pregnancy woes. She was a huge help when Rylan was born...all while being 9 months pregnant! And she pulled off the pregnancy looking so great all the way to the end! We were all so excited when baby Brynn (isn't that name cute?!) arrived on October 14th. She continues to look so petite when you put her next to Rylan. It's amazing how much difference 5 weeks makes at this age. I am sure they'll be good little friends and cousins. Plus, we are adding another cousin into the mix on this side in just a couple months! We are anxious for Aunt Camille's baby boy! Plus two baby cousins coming on the other side of the family in the Spring...we are ALL about babies right now and loving it!


Grandma with the two babies!

We tried to get a nice picture of both of them together. This was the best one I got:
And 10 seconds later.... (oh, well...we tried!)


I had to stick in these pictures of Grandpa with Rylan (his namesake!) from his visit up here to see both babies. After having 4 daughters and 1 son, Grandpa is proud that in January, he'll have a full basketball team of grandsons! Go team.




6 comments:

Alyssa 4:36 PM  

Oh man, those pictures are enough to make me a little baby hungry!! By the way, we thought about both of those names for Callie. They both are beautiful!

Kricket 7:07 PM  

I actually like the screaming one the best. It is the most real at least it is with my new one.
kricket

Andee (+ Kelly) 6:37 AM  

These pictures are awesome! Grandpa with the baby and I love Rylan's wide eyed face with Brynn.

Both Charise and You were very blessed! Miss you all! :)

Karen 10:44 AM  

cute cute cute pix... and Camille???? is she OLD enough to have a baby? In my head she will always be 12--sorry Camille! But congrats to all of you guys, what a fun time for your whole family :o)

bret and family 5:15 PM  

wow the g-parent photos are fun

manders 9:16 PM  

Wow in the pictures with Bob I see alot of him in Rylan, and Brynn looks like Erin. It was great seeing you. I will keep you updated with Chad and "PT" School.
luv ya

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes