Thursday, February 12, 2009

Utah & Baby Graham

I pulled the kids out of school and flew to Utah to see my fam last week....especially to see my sister, Camille, and her less than 2 week old baby, Graham. I wanted to see them before they packed up and moved across the country to Chicago! I soaked up few days with our new little nephew (he is oh-so-sweet) before they headed off with their moving truck (insert tears here). Then we enjoyed some down time with Grandma and Grandpa (and Erin too!). Definitely a nice little break during the gloomy days of winter. We loved the break but felt bad for Trev working his guts out at home. Thanks for sending us off for a good time! And thanks to mom for carting us around everywhere...major shopping, visiting family, and Cafe Rio.

Graham Bryce Warning
The kids loved visiting Aunt Anne and Aunt Mindy (and the uncles too!). Cousin, Beckett, is almost 1! And Mindy's baby is due in April.....a boy!

Rylan wasn't lacking for attention during our visit, and we are paying for it now that I am home, and he wants to be held all the time! But I don't mind because he is FINALLY sleeping through the night the last few weeks. I can actually get 6 or 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.....Sigh, sleep, I have missed you so.



2 comments:

Rachelle 11:55 PM  

Cafe Rio...did you HAVE to mention Cafe Rio? There is no such place here in Germany and I have missed it sorely:)

Carmen Goetschius 9:32 AM  

These pics are so cute. Glad Trev is good to all of you on Valentine's day and I am so glad you got to be with your fam before Camille headed off to Chicago! Hope she is adjusting well! Miss you! Love, Car

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes