Monday, March 02, 2009

You are my sunshine!

The sunlight was pouring in the windows today so I threw the to-do list away and grabbed the camera because guess who is a half year old this week? Yep, SIX WHOLE MONTHS. We are having so much fun with Ry. We L-O-V-E having a baby in the house. Sure there are late nights, spit up, crying, diapers ... but there is the also the sweet joy of a baby that just can't be beat! I love it when he coos and makes the sweetest talking sounds. I love that he has found his toes. I love how Trevor can get him to giggle endlessly. I love that he KNOWS us. Trevor and I took him out with us on Saturday night and left the other two kids with a babysitter. It felt so EASY to just have one kid in tow and one who gladly goes where ever we want and was full of giggles and smiles. I absolutely love this stage and love this smile (and these cheeks and those dimples and those eyes and that baby skin....)!









And, my cute assistant for the day (and every day). Wish I could look like this when I wake up!

12 comments:

Andee (+ Kelly) 6:59 PM  

He is so adorable and getting so big!

SuburbiaMom 9:10 PM  

Beautiful! Hey, Rochelle. I have moved to your area. Email me some time; it would be fun to get together! Kiersten blisssmrs@yahoo.com

chris...reese...paige 11:27 PM  

Six months...unreal. Love the shots!

Camille and Bryce 7:49 AM  

Can't believe it! He is so adorable!!! Love those shots shell! You're an awesome photographer!

TiAnn, Paul, Kalispell, and Brinnley Finn 8:42 AM  

What sweet and adorable kids you have, babies are so precious and nothing can compare!

The Tippetts 10:54 AM  

All of your kids are so adorable. I love the first picture of Rylan.

Hilary 11:35 AM  

GREAT pictures! Maybe having a baby won't be so bad. :)

Jen I 12:14 PM  

Such a precious little face! And your assistant IS beautiful. I love our apartment now for all the good light we can get in here which makes for great pictures.

Karen 5:31 PM  

So so cute, Rochelle. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. Soak it in, right? :o) Love you!

Dan and Anne 6:49 PM  

He is sooo cute! He looks so big now too! I love that he is such a happy little baby, makes it all worth it! PS. Children's place, and Gymboree had the cutest little girl clothes today and I couldn't help but think of you guys!

Onjali and Todd 2:40 PM  

cute pictures! I can't believe how big Rylan is. I have said it before but I have to say it again, you have some pretty cute kids.

Jason 5:50 PM  

Rochelle, your kids are beautiful. PS - Enjoy that baby stage - it passes by too quickly.

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes