Sunday, November 01, 2009

{Halloween 2009!}

Introducing Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger:






And our little bald eagle too:


Carson wore the bald eagle costume for his first Halloween. He was 10 months old here (below). Can't get over how those two brothers look alike!


And, I don't know why I even try to get all three together, but they were good sports.


Trev carried Ry around at the ward party like this for almost an hour...later we thought we should have dressed him up as a tree or a nest with Ry sitting on top. Wouldn't that have been cute? Why do these ideas come just a tad late?

Bryce & Beck surprised me by calling and coming over to join Reese and I for Halloween at our house. We sure missed cousin Graham in Chicago...but the rest of the cousins all together had a blast! And, yeah, Ry is always the difficult one in the group shot as you can tell.

And notice he has a sucker in his mouth in almost every picture? It was keeping him distracted enough to keep his bald eagle hat on...It was the only thing that worked. Here is his best buddy, Brynn. These two are so cute together!

All the guys with all the kids (babies in tow in the wagon) off to Trick or Treat!




Thanks Bryce and Beck & Reese and Chris for joining us! Halloween was great!

9 comments:

Camille and Bryce 8:48 AM  

We are so sad we missed out! Looks like you guys had such a fun time and the costumes are great!! Sure miss you guys!

Camille and Bryce 8:49 AM  

Oh and I can't believe how similar Ry and Car look...it's like they're the same person! So crazy!

Tyler 8:54 AM  

Those costumes are amazing! great work! Glad you had so much fun!

SuburbiaMom 10:38 AM  

Cute costumes (and kids!)

Arti 7:32 PM  

You're all so cute. It's fun to see all the kids together. What fun! I bet the sugar rush later was even better :)

manders 11:23 PM  

How fun is that all the cousins together(minus Graham). Those costumes were awesome they totally look like them. Glad you guys had a great time...

thehalvs 7:11 AM  

Sooooo cute! As usual you've outdone yourself. Seeing these pics reminds me of the one of our pre-school kids at Buttons and Bows. Remember that one? I love that picture.

Hilary 12:55 PM  

Rochelle, I just have ot say taht you are ROCKING the photography lately. Lovely pictures my dear...

Jeremy & Karen 5:37 PM  

um, that is the cutest hermione granger i have ever seen... they are ALL cute :o) i just love love love addy's hair and smile--she looks so thrilled!!! what a fun mom you are... wish we lived closer!

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes