Sunday, December 06, 2009

{Thanksgiving was fantastic}

We were so lucky to have both of Trevor's brothers (Tyler and Todd w/ Oni, Evee, & Owen) plus his mom and stepdad for Thanksgiving. We so enjoyed their company! Everyone arrived on Tuesday and stayed the whole week. It has been a long time since we have had family stay for that long without any pressing plans (other than the big feast!). It was so nice to enjoy the non-schedule. I hardly took my camera out the entire week...which I am kicking myself now for missing the classic pictures of all of us together, the beautiful table setting, and the yummy feast....but truly the best part was just being together. Plenty of food, sports, movies, shopping, and games made for a relaxing and fun weekend. My kids loved playing with their cousins, Evee & Owen. We don't get to see these guys that often...and Carson and Addy loved being the 'big kids' and helping out with the 'little ones'. We felt so blessed everyone chose to spend the week with us...thanks everyone for a great Thanksgiving!


Carson, Evee, and Addy with their Turkey hats on Thanksgiving Day.

Making turkey sugar cookies with Grandma Judy.


Owen & Ry in the tub.
Addy & Evee on the playground.


2 comments:

Dan and Anne 5:26 PM  

Looks like fun! The kids look great and so big! I can't believe how big Ry looks next to Owen, he's growing so fast!

Darin and Melinda 6:47 PM  

Everyone looks so great! I love the picture of Owen and Rylan in the tub...so great!

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes