Friday, March 19, 2010

{Happy Spring}

We have been spoiled by some awesome spring days....we have loved coming out of hibernation, seeing our neighbors again, and enjoying the sunshine!  We are soaking in these gorgeous days because we know the rain is coming!! 


Addy likes to push Ry around on his scooter with her bike.  He loves it!

Addy will kill me someday for posting this...but this is so classic Addy!  The skinny little thing can never keep her pants up!  We are constantly telling her ...."you are crackin' us!"  She doesn't care.  Also, classic Addy.


The nose looking better and better.....And note, I didn't photoshop it out!


Sweet new shades from Grandma!  Thanks Grandma for spoiling us with a fantastic package today!! 

We hope you are catching some rays and enjoying Spring...which officially starts tomorrow!  Goodbye Winter!

3 comments:

Dan and Anne 7:16 AM  

Good bye winter is right! I'm glad to see the kiddo's are enjoying the nice weather, and that Ry's nose is looking so much better! It was good talking to you too!

Darin and Melinda 1:37 PM  

Ry's nose looks so great! I love the "crack" picture. Good riddance winter!

Mike & Bekah +4 4:05 PM  

Ry looks 100% better! Man, if only we could heal that quickly! Your kids are super photogenic (sp?)!! Glad to see we arn't the only ones giddy for sunshine...

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes