Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I am feeling behind in more ways than just blogging. I was counting down the days to feeling better (usually right at the 16 week mark...which is today!) just to be thrown back into the nausea pit.
I am back on the anti-nausea medication and
trying to count my blessings and
forcing myself to get some things done and
forgetting the fact I hoped to be feeling well by Thanksgiving.
It is what it is.
I am resolved by the fact that for me each pregnancy makes the nausea worse and last longer.
And, I wouldn't change a thing to be able to carry this little one inside.
Okay. Halloween. Yes we survived it! We were so slammed the week of Halloween we actually carved our pumpkins in between Saturday soccer/errands and the church Halloween Party on Oct 30th...at least they were in tip top shape for Halloween night!
And then tradition on Halloween to have my sister and her fam over for the night-time festivities! My lovely sister came to my rescue by bringing a delicious dinner that the kids all filled up on before heading out trick or treating and gorging themselves on candy, candy, candy. The kids LOVE being with their cousins!
Posted by Rochelle at 5:47 PM
Monday, November 08, 2010
- For a husband who has picked up the slack at home while I am in misery. Laundry, dishes, dinner, bedtime routine with kids, homework. I have truly been out of commission since a few days after the positive pregnancy test, and he has really come through and must be so ready to have me 'back in the game'. Me too. Can't thank him enough for his patience, sympathy, and encouragement.
- For a mom and a mother-in-law who have come to my rescue by cleaning, cooking, and helping with the kids.
- For the new medication 'Zofran' that has prevented me from having a big weight loss in the first trimester. Only down 5 pounds as compared to 10 with Rylan at the same point.
- For friends and family who check in on me and encourage me.
- For a doctor who got me in right away to rule out another ectopic pregnancy.
- For 2 ultrasounds showing our little bean all in the right place!
- For a due date in the Spring (a big change for me!)
- For two kids who are elated, ecstatic, and full of questions about the little one growing inside.
- For feeling a tad better this last week...and hopeful to be rid of this yucky, sicky stage by week 16.
- For the amazing blessing of being able to carry baby #4 and add a little one to our home.
Posted by Rochelle at 1:29 PM
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Posted by Rochelle at 11:39 AM