Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Easter Eggs Dye}

We did our traditional Easter egg dyeing activity last Sunday.  We are trying to cram in all the Easter activities in case the baby comes early (more info below on that!).  We have a ton of traditions, but dyeing Easter eggs has to be at the top of the list.  So fun!

I bought two different kinds this year...  the regular dye and the 'glitter' pack.  Not sure what I was thinking with the glitter...but the kids had fun...and I am still finding glitter. 

 Getting all fancy with two colors...




 RyRy loved it!


 And trying to get a shot of all 3 kids was impossible.




Baby update:  Went to doc on Tuesday and baby was transverse (sideways).  We scheduled a 'version' to turn him around at the hospital this morning.  Lots of prayers and a blessing before hand...and when we got there this morning he was already head down! No need for the procedure.  Good job baby! Up to 4cm dilated now, so he could come anytime (yah, right).  But at least we don't need to schedule a C-section (kinda was terrified about that possibility)...and hoping the little guy stays head down until he is ready come!


2 comments:

SuburbiaMom 1:17 PM  

Makes you want to sleep sitting up, huh?!

Good luck!!!

Karen 5:43 PM  

Oh ouch, I had to have a version the first time they found Caroline head-up... Not so pleasant, so I'm glad you didn't have to have one. Now just keep praying that he doesn't turn again :o) Caroline did it twice more before she finally decided to stay put--on the day she was born!!!

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes