I am 37 weeks today. I figure if we are going to have a contest...now is the time!! If you want in...leave me a comment, email or text. Prizes promised (but lower your expectations, ok?).
A few notes:
Previous baby weights: Carson (7 pounds, 1 ounce), Addison (6 pounds, 3 ounces), Ry (7 pounds, 3 ounces).
Previous Birth dates: (Carson: 7 days early, Addison: 5 days early, Rylan: 9 days early).
Actual Due Date for Baby #4: May 7th.
This pregnancy notes:
- Gained the least so far (go figure?? probably stress of moving!)
- Belly measuring right on track...36 cm at my 36 week appointment.
- As mentioned in previous post, 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced at 36 week appointment (exactly at the same point with Ry and Addy).
- Almost called the doc last night after an hour of contractions about 5-6 minutes apart...not painful, just regular. I start having contractions around the 30-32 week mark...just a ton of them all the time. Maybe 50 a day at this point.
- Carrying baby #4 higher than the others.
- More aches and pains this time around. Why the heck is my right ankle joint so sore, and my back, and my calves are seizing up?? It's not just the big belly this time..there are some serious weird pains.
- Never gone into labor on my own. Always put on pitocin. Carson was induced because of my blood pressure (pre-eclampsia). Addy and Ry were induced b/c I was 6cm and not in labor yet.