Tuesday, August 09, 2011

{Family Reunion...Snow Style}

My Aunt Amie and Uncle Scott did a fantastic job organizing a great day for the entire Snow crew.  We had a huge turn out, only missing uncle Doug & aunt Sara and just a few cousins (missed you guys!!).  We spent the entire day at my Great Grandma Snow's cabin. 

Amie arranged the day of fun including a huge bouncy house/water slide, a catered dutch oven lunch, crafts galore, a snow cone machine, tables & chairs, dinner, gift exchange, and a late-night movie.  The Snow girls also hosted the Newlywed game that was so fun.  (Trev and I came oh-so-close to the finals...barely nudged out by Reese & Chris!).  We had the best time!!














The two responsible for the fun!  Amie was lovin' up on Miles the entire weekend.  She was so good with him!!  And it kept my arms free to tackle my other children. Thanks Amie for making it a day to remember for all of us!! 


I feel so blessed by this amazing family!  I am lucky that family reunions are not torturous or something to be endured.  I can't complain about a second I get to spend with these guys because our time together at family reunions is so short.  So grateful to have this family stuck with me forever.


1 comments:

Aim 7:43 PM  

LOVE your sweet pictures of Miles, he is such a sweet boy! Loved the Pine Valley post. We are all gathered around the laptop before FHE reading your blog. All of us are oooowing and awwing over your sweet pictures! Love you so much! can't wait for our next visit!
XOXO- Aim

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes