Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{Feb/March instagram}

I had a record low of 4 pictures on my nice camera for the month of March. But we had a ton going on that was (of course) documented all on instagram....


A few of the highlights:

Trevor and Carson went on the Klondike campout.  Mom panics when I figure out he left his SLEEPING BAG in his room (!!).  And relieved when Trevor text me to say one of the leaders had an extra.  

Rylan's "Mom and Me" program was sweet as can me.  

We were spoiled by some warm spring days in early March...the tulips were coming along nicely!

More fun at preschool...come dressed as your favorite character from a book... that's an easy one (and because we already had a Harry Potter Costume). Isn't he darling?!
 I attempted Potty School and was mildly successful.  Miles can go on command...however we never mastered #2.  He just refuses to do it. After weighing my options, I decided to give myself a break from changing poppy underwear and try again in a couple months.  He still goes every morning and night, it's just getting him to instigate it on his own, which he isn't interest in doing just yet!  


Our sweet new nephew, Isaac, was born! Can't wait to snuggle this little one!  

My friends spoiled me on my birthday.  A whole crew met up at Outback and my friend, Carissa, made the best red velvet cupcakes!  

 And then half of us went ice skating. Such a fun time and felt super treated and loved!  
 These boys were so happy to celebrate with me too!  

Trevor was gone at the WCC Basketball Tournament but arranged some birthday fun for me with the kids and they pulled off a fun surprise for me when I got home from a meeting one night.  Adorbs. 
Meanwhile at the WCC  tournament, Trevor and Josh and my Dad soaked in some major basketball.  
 And even made it to PV again for church and some visiting with my parents.

 And Trevor even stopped by to see my Grandpa...looking good Grandpa Snow!  

My kids are outside on bikes any chance they can get. With the warmer weather, neighbors and friends are coming out of hibernation and the neighborhood is buzzing with kiddos and fun!


Trevor's first cousin, Ely, is currently serving a mission IN OUR MISSION. He was just down the road one day and got permission from the Mission President (whom Trevor works with as part of his job on the high council) to have dinner with us! Such a fun treat!



Ry's first year of t-ball was quickly approaching so we pulled out all our old gear from Carson's T-ball years and had a game in the front yard.  

Had a little fun on St. Patrick's Day.

And made our traditional rainbow pancakes!


Rylan did not disappoint on Wacky Wednesday at preschool!  

Addy helped me deliver some sunshine to a few friends one Saturday.  


The 'Dad and Me' Preschool program was hit with these two!

Addy and I attend the first General Women's meeting that now includes girls ages 8 and up! Such a treat to have Addison with me! We made a night of it with dinner out to Olive Garden with friends.  

These two are up to no-good in their 'rocket ships'.  


Phew! Months are cram packed around here.  Wouldn't have it any other way!



0 comments:

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes