Friday, July 25, 2014

{July Summer Fun}

Instagram feed from July.....

Carson fractured his 2nd toe on the growth plate in the Wild Waves lazy river...which required 6 weeks in a walking boot; which included Scout Camp.  He did really well with the boot for 3 weeks, the last 3 weeks not so much.  Follow-up xrays show it has healed completely.  

He was still able to have a blast at Scout Camp. (Even passed the swimming test with a broken toe so he could do the canoeing merit badge).  Trevor was able to join him for a day and a half. Carson completed 5 merit badges and advanced to the Star rank.  





Rylan lost his firth tooth (Anne and Dan were in town and Uncle Dan is a pro at pulling out loose teeth. Gross.)  



Summer pedicures are a must.  Addy came with me once.  


Lots of family bike rides.


I finally painted over the boring cream in my bedroom with this dark warm gray color. I love it! 
 Before shot. I've had this bedding for 6+ years.  Seems so boring now!

Love walking into my new room now!

Rylan's primary class "heart attacked" my car one Sunday.  

We took many trips to local lakes including Lake Wilderness in Maple Valley and Lake Meridian in Kent.







We loved having Anne and Dan visit for a few days.  Games on the deck on a warm summer night.  
 And Wild Wave fun the next day!  I sure miss this little cutie all the way in Denver!


 Anne and her cute as can be baby bump! So excited for another niece coming soon!
 We met up with Trevor in beautiful downtown Puyallup for dinner.  Gosh we miss these guys!

0 comments:

Email Me

Blog Archive

Our {business}

Why I {Blog}

My little blog is a family journal. I include things on here I want to remember years and years from now. So when I post a zillion pictures...it is because I want to have it for my posterity. So please forgive the often posted-picture overload.

Currently I am trying to focus on my photography skills...reading, reading, reading, and taking pictures when I can. Then edit, read, read, read some more. I finally feel like I have a basic understanding of exposure...hooray! I updated my blog template so I can display larger photos because...aren't pictures better than anything I have to say anyway?

More about me here.

Looking For Something?

Avoiding {Illiteracy}

  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • The Squires Tale by Gerald Morris
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
  • The Color of Water by James McBride
  • I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • The Tempest by William Shakespeare
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond & The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Freakonomics by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes